This node module contains a collection of Angular components. The primary consumer of this module is Nighthawk.
Building the project
This command will generate the
./dist folder, which contains the transpiled ES5 source code.
By default, unit tests are run inside PhantomJS 2.1.1.
If you wish to automatically rebuild the project as you make changes to the source, the
make build-watch command is availabe. Note: you must install Entr.
# Ubuntu apt install entr # OSX brew install entr
To automatically run unit tests during development, the use
Releasing a new version
This module is versioned using semantic versioning. When releasing a new version of the module, you must determine whether to bump the PATCH, MINOR, or MAJOR version number.
- If the changes include only bug fixes, bump the patch number. Run
- If the changes include new features, but the module is still backwards compatible with previous versions, bump the minor number. Run
- If the changes break backwards compatibility, bump the major number. Run
make targets will do several things:
package.json, setting the new version number.
- Commit the changes to
- Tag the commit with the new version number.
- Push the new commit (and tag) to the remote.
Once this module is published on the public npm registry, these commands will be updated to also run