A set of components to work faster with DatoCMS in Svelte projects.
- Works with Svelte and SvelteKit;
- Written in TypeScript;
- Usable both client and server side;
Table of Contents
@datocms/svelte contains ready-to-use Svelte components and usage examples.
npm install @datocms/svelte
This repository contains some examples in the
app/routes folder. You can use them to locally test your changes to the package:
npm run dev
To create a production version of this library:
npm run build
What is DatoCMS?
DatoCMS is the REST & GraphQL Headless CMS for the modern web.
Trusted by over 25,000 enterprise businesses, agency partners, and individuals across the world, DatoCMS users create online content at scale from a central hub and distribute it via API. We ❤️ our developers, content editors and marketers!
- ⚡️ Get started with a free DatoCMS account
- 🔖 Go through the docs
- ⚙️ Get support from us and the community
- 🆕 Stay up to date on new features and fixes on the changelog
Our featured repos:
- datocms/react-datocms: React helper components for images, Structured Text rendering, and more
- datocms/cli: Command-line interface that includes our Contentful importer and Wordpress importer
- datocms/plugins: Example plugins we've made that extend the editor/admin dashboard
- datocms/gatsby-source-datocms: Our Gatsby source plugin to pull data from DatoCMS
- Frontend examples in different frameworks: Next.js, Vue and Nuxt, Svelte and SvelteKit, Astro, Remix. See all our starter templates.
Or see all our public repos