Yet another POSIX signal handler.
- Ensures provided functions are called before any other event listeners and are run concurrently, minimizing shutdown time.
- Works with any combination of synchronous and asynchronous functions.
- Ensures a clean exit if all functions resolve/return.
- Exits with an error if any functions reject/throw.
- Ensures processes exit cleanly, even when they have asynchronous shut-down functions and the Node debugger is in use. (See this issue)
npm i @darkobits/adeiu
;// Register a callback.;// Unregister the callack.annuler;
Usually, responding to signals dynamically can be accomplished by inspecting the
signal argument passed to your callback. However, if it is important that listeners are only installed on a particular signal, you may optionally provide a custom array of signals to assign a callback to.
;// Register callback that will only be invoked on SIGINT.adeiu, ;
;// Register callback with the default signals and SIGUSR1.adeiu, ;