A collection of utility functions to help when creating tests.
- Added a noop function that does nothing.
- Added a createMockResponse function for creating a response object that can be used to assert that res.status and res.json are called with the correct parameters.
- Fixed a bug where module exports was being overwritten by the last export. The intention was to have each function in index.js exported by name e.g. module.exports.doSomething = doSomething;
- Added an assertOnce function to assert that wraps another function and throws an error if it is called more than once.
- Added a convenience function that just throws a not implented error.