TypeScript declaration files for deck.gl
This is a work in progress - see the issues list
These will automatically appear in your projects
node_modules/@types folder, thanks to indefinitely-typed.
|deck.gl version||deckgl-typings version|
These typings are now v4 which targets deck.gl v8. The following issues are changes to v8 from deck.gl v7 which have not been added to these typings:
- It is now possible to replace a layer's accessors with binary data attributes.
- GPU filtering for layers - Adds a getFilterValue to some layers.
- Optional specifying the _framebuffer prop of Deck.
- Pick a 3d surface point in the scene by passing unproject3D: true to deck.pickObject or deck.pickMultipleObjects.
- ArcLayer supports drawing arcs between two 3D positions
- TextLayer adds a new prop backgroundColor
- TextLayer adds maxWidth and wordBreak props to support text wrapping
- ScenegraphLayer adds props sizeMinPixels and sizeMaxPixels.
- 64-bit positions are now 3D instead of 2D
- FirstPersonView now supports pitch
- FlyToInterpolator now supports duration: 'auto'.
Thanks to the community of contributors for adding many typings over the last few months. Please feel free to continue fixes for the above or any other issues. 🥂