Common libraries used in Cumulus.
npm install @cumulus/common
Cumulus is a cloud-based data ingest, archive, distribution and management prototype for NASA's future Earth science data streams.
- @cumulus/common/aws - Utilities for working with AWS. For ease of setup, testing, and credential management, code should obtain AWS client objects from helpers in this module.
- @cumulus/common/concurrency - Utilities for writing concurrent code
- @cumulus/common/errors - Classes for thrown errors
- @cumulus/common/log - muting or potentially shipping logs to alternative locations
- @cumulus/common/string - Utilities for manipulating strings
- @cumulus/common/test-utils - Utilities for writing tests
- @cumulus/common/URLUtils - a collection of utilities for working with URLs
- @cumulus/common/util - Other misc general utilities
To make a contribution, please see our contributing guidelines.