Small package to help building ESM NPM packages.
After your files have been compiled, let's say in
dist/mjs folder, you can run the following (or include in
renamer --find js --replace mjs dist/mjs/** && jscodeshift -s --extensions=mjs -t node_modules/@cowtech/esm-package-utils dist/mjs/**
This command will rename any file to
.mjs extension and will make sure that any local
import ... from or
export ... from has
index.mjs at the end of the path.
Contributing to @cowtech/esm-package-utils
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
Copyright (C) 2021 and above Shogun firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensed under the MIT license, which can be found at https://choosealicense.com/licenses/isc.