CowTech style ESLint config
Starting from version 4.19.0, it is now based on standard which will differ on only few specific cases.
In your ESLint configuration file, insert the following statement:
// ... "extends": "./node_modules/@cowtech/eslint-config" // ...
Other than the default one, here's the possible alternatives:
Differs from standard by enforcing double quotes in JSX attributes.
Contributing to @cowtech/eslint-config
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
Copyright (C) 2017 and above Shogun firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensed under the MIT license, which can be found at https://choosealicense.com/licenses/isc.