Clarabridge unified UI
Clarabridge UI is a set of UI components that implement our unified design.
Clarabridge UI can be installed as an npm package:
$ npm i @clarabridge/unified-ui
- Sass: Import the
- Css: Import
- Do your changes on a feature branch
npm run formatto clean up
- Make a PR for your commit
- Get a coffee and wait for reviews
How to make a release
- Pull and make sure you got the most recent code
- Make a release with
- After release, run auto-changelog from the root folder to generate a new changelog, then commit the updated changelog.
This will update version numbers, create a Github release and create a new version of the NPM package.
We will automagically create a
dist folder on
prePublish in the npm package.
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.