CKEditor 5 revision history
CKEditor 5 revision history is a document versioning tool. It allows CKEditor 5 users to create and view the chronological revision history of their content. The preview mode allows for easy viewing of content development over time. You can review content changes (both insertions and deletions) as well as suggestions made with the track changes feature.
With this feature you can easily:
- Create named historical version — revisions — of the content by bundling changes together in a save cycle.
- View the chronological history of revisions of your content.
- Restore an earlier revision of your document to easily reverse any changes.
- Compare selected revisions to each other and easily view changes between.
Version preview mode allows for easy viewing of content development over time. In preview mode you can track:
- Edits like insertions and deletions, including merges and splits.
- Suggested changes made with the Track Changes feature.
- Total number of changes made.
For more information about the track changes feature see the CKEditor 5 revision history documentation.
Also, make sure you visit the CKEditor 5 collaboration features changelog whenever a new version of the package is released.
CKEditor 5 revision history works in all major modern browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. They are also compatible with mobile environments: Android and iOS. Refer to the CKEditor 5 Browser compatibility article for more details.
CKEditor 5 revision history comes with outstanding support from a dedicated team of customer care specialists, QA engineers and CKEditor 5 developers. The team will gladly assist you in all aspects from setting up your account to integrating CKEditor 5 revision history features with your application.
As a licensed CKEditor 5 revision history user you can report bugs and request features directly through the CKEditor Ecosystem customer dashboard.
CKEditor 5 revision history feature is licensed under a commercial license and is protected by copyright law. For more details about available licensing options please contact us at email@example.com.
CKEditor is a trademark of CKSource Holding sp. z o.o. All other brand and product names are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective holders.