RealTime Database for Chatie Service
Picture Credit: What is Real-time Data?
- RealTime Store Class for Hostie, Botie and Gitfie etc.
- Backed by @chatie/graphql which Powered By GraphCool.
Generate schemas from the production graphql server:
npm run generate-schemas
Run unit tests on local server:
npm run graphcool:restart npm run test:unit
- Transpile your libraries to Angular Package Format
- Angular Package Format (APF) v6.0
- Juri Strumpflohner - Create and publish Angular libs like a Pro
v0.8 master (May 2018)
- Upgrade RxJS version from 5 to 6
- Force in
v0.5 (Apr 8, 2018)
Angular Injection Support.
- use ng-packagr to package
@chatie/dbto follow the Angular Package Format (APF) v6.0
v0.4 (Apr 1, 2018)
Integrate with Angular
- integrate with
@chatie/appin the Browser.
v0.3 (18th, Feb, 2018)
Switch to Graph.Cool Serverless solution because Wilddog sucks.
@chatie/graphqlmodule to enable graphql backend.
- unit testing with stores: Store, HostieStore, etc.
2018-03-17 Update: 因资金问题，“野狗”停止新用户注册
v0.2 (15th, May, 2017)
Switch to Wilddog, because Firebase
Firebase.auth().signInWithCustomToken() is still blocked in China by GFW.
v0.1 (15th, May, 2017)
Switch to Firebase because Ionic DB Sunset Done:
404 error at 9th May 2017
- Firebase server is not blocked in China any more.
- Rename: from Dockie to Hostie(back).
v0.0 (Mar, 2017)
Starting with Realtime Database: Ionic DB
- Limitation: does not support server JWT
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE
- Code & Docs © 2017-2018 Huan LI <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Code released under the Apache-2.0 License
- Docs released under Creative Commons