Set of helpers to make your brownfield integration smooth and easy.
- Easily integrate React Native with existing native app
- Start React Native with one method and invoke code as soon as it's loaded
- Reuse the same instance of React Native bridge between different components
- Use predefined native building blocks - crafted for React Native
- Compatible with all native languages Objective-C, Swift, Java and Kotlin
npm install @callstack/react-native-brownfield
yarn add @callstack/react-native-brownfield
React Native Brownfield library works with all major native programming languages. Majority of its API is exposed on the native side. Click on the logo to choose the one that interests you:
To use the module, simply import it:
import ReactNativeBrownfield from '@callstack/react-native-brownfield';
A method used to toggle iOS native back gesture and Android hardware back button.
popToNative(animated[iOS only]: boolean)
A method to pop to native screen used to push React Native experience.
NOTE: Those methods works only with native components provided by this library.
❤️ at Callstack
React Native Brownfield is an open source project and will always remain free to use. If you think it's cool, please star it
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!