A solid base to establish your favorite websites with user experience in mind.
Inspired by the user's own experience needs, we decided to implement a design system to serve as a solid basis for very simple, yet elegant websites to deliver a complexity-free environment.
- Supports native CSS variables.
- Works well with SVG out of the box.
- Offers some of the simplistic UI elements out there.
- Intelligent grid system based on Flex-box.
- Built using Stylus preprocessor.
- User-friendly documentation with editable code snippets.
npm install @baianat/Base.framework --save#or using yarnyarn add @baianat/Base.framework
<!-- Base --><!-->Or if you want to use cssVar version <-->Base...
Add the following rule to the Webpack configuration file
test: /.styl$/loader: 'style-loader!css-loader!stylus-loader?resolve url'
Working with styles
In your main styling file
app.styl, before including the Base main file, make sure to add the needed variables, according to your customization preferences.
$margin = 2px$red = #E13C31@import "~@baianat/Base.framework/base"
Copyright (c) 2017 Baianat