This plugin installs the Base64 flow-node to be used within Axway API Builder's flow editor. The flow-node provides two methods:
|data||number|boolean|string|object||y||The data to encode.|
The Decode method base64 decodes an encoded string.
|data||number|boolean|string|object||y||The data to decode.|
|as||buffer|object|string||n||Expected decoded data format. Default: buffer|
- Follow the Getting Started Guide
After creating your API Builder service (
api-builder init), you can install this plugin using npm:
npm install --no-optional @axway/api-builder-plugin-fn-base64
The "Base64" flow-node will then be available in the tools panel when creating or editing Flows.
2.1.1 - 2.1.2
- #6116: Internal cleanup chore.
- #6093: Removed the explicit maximum supported Node.js version limitation in package.json.
- #6093: Internal test suite clean up.
- #6026: Documents ranges of supported Node.js versions in package.json
- #6074: Internal CI chore
2.0.4 - 2.0.12
- #5891: Bump
- #5711: Internal cleanup of npm scripts.
- #5708: Internal changes to update mocha configuration
- #5707: Internal cleanup to code coverage during build process.
- #5742: Update
axway-flow-sdkdependency to fix security vulnerability on
- #5742: Breaking Change: Minimum supported verison of API Builder is now 4.5.0
- #5050: Updating license text.
- #4757: Changed SCM repository and associated internal cleanup.
This code is proprietary, closed source software licensed to you by Axway. All Rights Reserved. You may not modify Axway’s code without express written permission of Axway. You are licensed to use and distribute your services developed with the use of this software and dependencies, including distributing reasonable and appropriate portions of the Axway code and dependencies. Except as set forth above, this code MUST not be copied or otherwise redistributed without express written permission of Axway. This module is licensed as part of the Axway Platform and governed under the terms of the Axway license agreement (General Conditions) located here: https://support.axway.com/en/auth/general-conditions; EXCEPT THAT IF YOU RECEIVED A FREE SUBSCRIPTION, LICENSE, OR SUPPORT SUBSCRIPTION FOR THIS CODE, NOTWITHSTANDING THE LANGUAGE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS, AXWAY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED INFRINGEMENT WARRANTIES, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND YOU ACCEPT THE PRODUCT AS-IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS, SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. Your right to use this software is strictly limited to the term (if any) of the license or subscription originally granted to you.