It seeks to provide a great starting point for your React apps and components. It has the following features:
- development server
- tales (similar to react-storybook)
npm install -g @asbjornenge/raistlin
Create a new app using the
Raistlin will populate the folder with a basic app layout.
raistlin works together with npm-run-scripts.
- Loosing up the conventions
- Allow any browserify transform
raistlin initcommand to layout basic app
- Support for tales (inspired by react-storybook)
startis no longer using -h and -p as abbr for host and port since --help was eating -h
- Don't remember. Had no changelog.
- Initial release