A client to publish events to
npm install --save eventbus-client
const EventBus = ;const eventbus =endpoint: '';eventbus;
endpoint accessToken timeout
- endpoint: The endpoint of the eventbus service.
- accessToken: The accessToken to use when none was set for the
- timeout: The duration for which events are batched before publishing them.
- eventName: The event to publish. Example:
- payload: Any object that can be serialized using
- options: An object with any one of the following options set:
- accessToken: This is required if not set when creating the eventbus instance.
- orgId: The organization ID to publish to.
- userId: The user ID to publish to.
- id: The ID of the object in
- type: The type of the object in