(have)Fun with Serverless
Fun is a development tool for serverless applications. It can help you to efficiently arrange cloud resources such as Function Compute, API Gateway, Log Service and so on. You can use it to develop，build and deploy FC by describing relative resources in a
If you want to use the old syntax, please refer to README.md.
As a command-line tool, Fun has built-in subcommands such as config, local, deploy, and so on.
The config subcommand can be used to configure fun, the local subcommand can be used to run the debugging function locally, and the deploy subcommand can publish your resources.
We have prepared a series of tutorials to help you use the Fun tool more easily:
- Installation: Learn how to install Fun on Mac, Linux or Windows.
- Getting Started: The basic usage of Fun is introduced with a simple example.
- Running and debugging locally: A series on how to run locally, debug functions, and tips on troubleshooting related issues.
- Specification: Introduces the syntax of the fun's template.yml file.
- More Examples
- 以函数计算作为 API 网关后端服务
- API Gateway
- Fun 发布 2.0 新版本啦
- 函数计算工具链新成员 —— Fun Local 发布啦
- 三十分钟快速搭建 serverless 网盘服务
- Fc Docker
The MIT License