SPARQL JSON Schema Linked Data Client
It is an intelligent SPARQL Client with SHACL Shapes support. You could use JSON objects and JSON Schemas to query SPARQL Endpoint, semi-similar to GraphQL style.
Some core features requires:
- RDF4J REST API in addition to standard SPARQL 1.1 Query and SPARQL 1.1 Update.
- SHACL Shapes for rdfs classes in server RDF repository.
- Retrieves lazily SPARQL Prefixes (namespaces) from server (requires RDF4J REST API)
- Retrieves lazily SHACL Shapes from server, converts it into JSON Schems and UI Schems and caches them
- Uses JS objects and JSON Schemas (converted from shapes) to generate SPARQL Select Queries and SPARQL Update queries
- Converts SPARQL Results into JS objects for consumption in apps
- Have API server RDF repository creation and deletion (requires RDF4J REST API)
- Supports bulk-load data from local files to server RDF repository (requires RDF4J REST API)
;provider.setUser'users:guest';;client.setServerUrl'<url to ref4j rest api server>';await client.createRepositoryAndSetCurrent ;await client.uploadFilesfiles, rootFolder;//select all objects by schema (by rdfs class);//select all objects by schema (by rdfs class) with explisit schema object;;//select all objects by schema and conditions;;
This project was bootstrapped with TSDX.
For single test run
npm test -- -t "should select namespaces"
For single testsuite run
npm test SparqlClient.spec.ts