PDF Services Node.js SDK
Adobe PDF Services SDK allows you to access RESTful APIs to create, convert, and manipulate PDFs within your applications. Adobe PDF Services API provides access to over 15 different services including:
- Document Generation: Build PDF and Word documents from Word templates and your own data
- Create PDF from HTML files, Microsoft Office docs (DOC, DOCX, XLS, SLX, PPT, PPTX), text files and images
- Convert PDF to DOC/DOCX, XLS, PPTX, RTF, PNG, and JPEG formats
- OCR PDF files to make the text editable and searchable
- Compress and linearize PDF files to reduce file size for better performance
- Password protect PDF files and secure them to restrict printing, editing, and copying content
- Combine and split PDF files
- Insert, replace, delete, rotate, and reorder pages in PDF files
- Extract text, images, tables, and more from native and scanned PDFs into a structured JSON file
- Get the properties of a PDF file like page count, PDF version, file size, compliance levels, font info, permissions and more
PDF Services API includes a 6-month free trial with 1,000 document transactions to try all the services. Learn more at our documentation. Older versions of the SDK can be found here.
Before using this package, install Node.js. Node.js 14.0 or higher is required.
npm install --save @adobe/pdfservices-node-sdk