This is a helper system which
- automatically provides all important dnn-parameters (module ID, security token, etc.) to angular
- adds an Http Interceptor for the HttpClient which automatically applies these parameters to all requests
- prevents the enter-key from causing DNN form submits (you can override this)
It uses observables to make it happen, thereby avoiding timing / async problems common in this scenario.
How to get this package
It's published on npm, so the most common way is to get it using npm:
npm install "@2sic.com/dnn-sxc-angular" --save
How To Use
Follow the quickstart guide to start using dnn-sxc-angular.
Using WebAPIs inside DNN
This will now work automatically, because all headers etc. are now automatically added by the system.
Using 2sxc Content-Items, Queries and APIs
This package contains a
Data object, which provides 3 observable streams
To use them, best check out the demo app or simply work through TypeScript intelisense - we documented all the commands.
Getting ModuleId, TabId, etc. and the
There is a
Context object which provides these properties as streams (observables). Just inject
Context and access it from there. Note that you almost never need this, as the HttpClient is already configured and ready to go, including the headers it needs.
- etc. (there are about 3 more...)
- read npm instructions to see how to publish a release
- create & test simple app-api access
- enhance the content-manager to provide write commands (ATM read-only)