1Reset is a customisable CSS file that makes browsers render all elements more consistently and in line with modern standards.
- Preserves useful defaults, unlike many CSS resets.
- Normalizes styles for a wide range of elements.
- Corrects bugs and common browser inconsistencies.
- Improves usability with subtle improvements.
- Explains what code does using detailed comments.
- Chrome 4+
- Firefox 4+
- Safari 5+
- Opera 11+
- Edge 15+
- Internet Explorer 8+
Download and use
For use on production websites with any amount of traffic. Files are served via MaxCDN's super fast global CDN.
For dev/testing latest version with low-traffic use the following link. Please don't use it on production websites.
bower install 1reset
npm install 1reset
1Reset folder in your sass project
♥ this project and want to get involved ?
Thanks! There are plenty of ways you can help!
Help and support
Please ask any questions about web technologies here.
The MIT License (MIT) alimd.mit-license.org