Llibrary for building orders to use the 0x protocol.
- ZeroExOrderBuilder: main class with the static methods:
- buildQuoteProviderOrder: creating a order to use in Quote Provider relayer strategy. A relayer will be called to get conversion rate and fees.
- buildSignedOrder: signing a order. You can use the order returned in previous method.
- EthNetwork: enum, used to inform the desired Ethereum network.
npm install 0xorderbuilder --save
;; // used as parameter in buildQuoteProviderOrder method
static buildQuoteProviderOrdermaker: string, makerTokenAddress: string, takerTokenAddress: string, makerTokenAmount: BigNumber,milisecondsToExpire: number, relayerUrl: string, network: EthNetwork: Promise<Order>;
- maker: yours eth wallet address;
- makerTokenAddress: the token address you wish to sell;
- takerTokenAddress: the token address you wish to buy;
- makerTokenAmount: the amount you wish to sell (in base units, e.g.: 1 ZRX => new BigNumber(1000000000000000000));
- milisecondsToExpire: used to calculate the returned order expiration date;
- relayerUrl: the relayer addres used to get conversion rate and fee;
- network: the desired Ethereum network
- return: a promise that will be return a JSON representing the order.
static buildSignedOrderorder: Order, privateKey: string: SignedOrder;
- order: the unsigned order;
- privateKey: the private key of the maker wallet. Note: this private WILL NOT be transfer to relayer or any other;
- return: the signed order.